Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream, 1.7 Ounce



Click Image for Details and Order










I tried this one while hiding out from the world in Crisfield, Maryland for the Christmas-New Year holiday season with my relatives. I like it a lot! I am an "Olay" fan anyway, but have also used some other products. I heard on the TV that the Olay Regenerist line was "the best" or something like that, so here is my story:

It has a nice creamy texture. It goes on your face smooth and it just really feels good going on. It does have a semi-heavy scent blast that hits you when you put the first smear on, but it is not overwhelming and it seems to disipate quickly. My preference would be to have it without the scent. The cream just feels really good going on your face, kind of like putting your face on a cool satin pillow. The cream soaks in really nice too. It does not feel like it's going to rub off on the pillow when you hit the bed 5 minutes later like some other creams do. It also does not feel sticky like some creams do. After 4 days use on my face and neck, morning and evening, my face and neck feel really nice and soft (silky soft). I would think (based on my initial results) that this cream would have really nice results when used over an extended period of time.

I believe this cream holds its own against the other face products that I use, which include the Victoria Principal line, the Olay line, and the Seacret line (in the malls, from the Dead Sea). (I switch around between the products.)

The directions are really hard to read on this 1.7 oz red jar but they say the usual. They tell you to apply in small circular motions and avoid getting it into your eyes and to rinse with water if you do. (Duh. A no-brainer.) It also suggests that you focus on areas like the brow and jaw line. Olay is a Proctor and Gamble product.

I think it is also important to tell you that I am NOT one of those 25 year olds who has young skin anyway and is trying to tell you how beautiful my skin is. LOL. No offense, but the young whippersnappers haven't had time to mess up their skin yet! I am 60 years old and am very pleased with my skin. It is equally important to tell you that I did nothing special to my skin until about 4 years ago when I began a regular face cream routine. Those 4 years have paid off big time, so if you think it is too late or you are to old to bother, that is probably not true. I have had plenty of compliments on my skin.

With all that said, I recommend a good quality face cream, before bed and upon waking. This (and the other Olay products) seem to be worth your time and money. When you do your face, include your neck too. It shows. Rub it on in small circles, like they suggest, and rub up (not down). Ohhhh, might I also suggest no frowning. Only laugh lines are allowed :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment